No items found.
PBS-80 Vertical-Wheel Bioreactor
Unlock large-scale manufacturing of your cell therapy products.Request Quote
- Expand clinical stage production or scale up into commercial scale manufacturing
- Touchscreen interface for intuitive process customization, control, and reporting
- Adjustable height harvest valve (AHHV) allows for rapid medium exchange, sampling, and harvesting
- Configurations available for use with single-use or reusable DO and pH sensors
- Installation and operations qualification protocols available for sale
Defined Biomatrices Accelerate MSC Manufacturing Across Scales
Cell Culture Process Scale-Up Challenges for Commercial-Scale Manufacturing
Overcoming Bioprocess Bottlenecks in the Large-Scale Expansion of High-Quality hiPSC Aggregates in Vertical-Wheel Stirred Suspension Bioreactors
What cell types or cell culture applications are Vertical-Wheel bioreactors best suited for?
What is the difference between floored and floorless Vertical-Wheel impellers and what kind of cell culture processes are each suited for?
Are single-use dissolved oxygen and pH sensors available for use with all Vertical-Wheel bioreactors?
What is the Adjustable Height Harvest Valve (AHHV) and is it available in all Vertical-Wheel bioreactors?
How can I monitor process parameters during a cell culture run?
Can I control and monitor my cell culture process remotely?
How is process-related data stored and accessed?
How do I know the number and types of Vertical-Wheel bioreactors I will need?
I have other questions regarding usage or troubleshooting of Vertical-Wheel bioreactors.
Can the 80L Vertical-Wheel bioreactor be placed on top of a standard size lab bench?
What kind of training is needed to operate Vertical-Wheel bioreactors?
Product and Service Request Form
Please use this form for quotes related to specific product(s) and/or service and we will respond within the next business day.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.