We invite you to take a look at some recently published articles that discuss single-use
systems technology and their growing adoption trend in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Quality Manufacturing of Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cells Using Scalable and Controllable Bioreactor Platforms - Primary
- Scalable culture of human induced pluripotent cells on microcarriers under xeno-free conditions using single-use vertical-
wheel™bioreactors - SCI Journal of Chemical Technology & Biotechnology, Jul 2018
Paralyzed man regains use of arms and hands after experimental stem cell therapy - USC Keck School of Medicine, Sep 2016
- B-roll video (PBS MINI products visible at 8:32)
- Designing the Ideal Bioreactor with Single-Use Technology - BioProcess International, May 2012
- Single-Use Equipment on Cusp of Industrialization - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News, Jan 2012
- The Next Generation of Single-Use Bioreactors - BPI E-Blast, Nov 2011
- Culture Vulture: Building a Better Bioreactor - The Engineer, Jan 2011
- Single-Use Bioreactors with Unparalleled Mixing, Scalability, and Ease of Use - BioProcess International, Jul-Aug 2010
- Single-Use Technologies & Trends - Contract Pharma, Apr 2010
For product evaluation requests, application and engineering questions, and customer support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (805) 482-7272.